Vehicle Health Check
Get your required inspection every 12,000 KMS.
Having us inspect your vehicle is a great opportunity to protect your investment. A Vehicle Health Check is required every 12,000 km, as outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual. The inspection is a comprehensive assessment of your vehicle that helps you protect yourself and your Car/SUV/Truck.
Vehicle Health Checks means Peace of Mind. Get an inspection to keep your car running great!
Certified Service experts are GM-factory trained and are the best choice when it comes to the health of your Chevrolet, Buick & GMC Vehicles.
WHAT GOES INTO A CHECK-UP?
For your check up, we’ll do an overall inspection of your vehicle.
Here are some of the things we do when we inspect your car or truck:
- Tire Wear: You trust your tires to keep you on the road. We inspect the condition of your tires and measure the tread depth.
- Suspension: We inspect your front and rear suspension and perform an alignment inspection.
- Remaining Oil Life: Helpful when approaching your next oil change, this inspection determines the vehicle’s remaining percentage of oil life.
- Brakes: We inspect your brake system, including lines, hoses, parking brake and measurements of the front and rear linings.
- Wiper Blades and Glass Condition: We inspect your windshield and the front and rear wiper blades. Making sure they work well when needed.
- Battery Conditions & Connections: The battery’s health is tested and cable connections and visually inspected.
- Fluid Levels: We check your fluid levels, including brake reservoir and windshield washer, to be sure they are at optimal levels.
If we find anything that requires attention, we’ll contact you with the estimate and get your approval before starting any repairs.
At Georgian Chevrolet Buick GMC we know that a car/SUV/Truck is a big investment, and we’d like to help you protect your investment. That is why we recommend regular service and maintenance to keep your vehicle running well throughout the seasons.
Remember: money well spent now will save you money in the long run.
Gas Vs Diesel
We’re particularly excited about the new 3.0 liter Duramax turbo diesel engine that landed in the 2021 Silverado and Sierras. They cost less than comparable Fords and Rams, and they get better fuel economy than the competition.